Account Manager In London
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success;
- Develop positive relationships with clients;
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs;
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers using our CRM systems;
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner;
- Responsible for Churn and proactively, positively contribute to reducing the churn number by liaising with our current customers;
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth;
- Liaise with the product team and give feedback about the product.
- Fluent in English;
- Entrepreneurial, focused, driven self-starter;
- Confident in system processes and proactive contact;
- Ability to work and think logically;
- Proven resilience in a demanding working environment;
- Attention to detail;
- Good knowledge of Spreadsheets (Google & Excel).
START ASAP – FLEXIBLE DATES (FROM 6 MONTHS UP TO 1 YEAR)
We connect European students with companies all over Europe.
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.