Europe internship is a tool for students to help them plan their stay abroad. It is free for both universities and students, and always will be.
We created an online platform to address students needs before going abroad. Our knowledge of student needs, entrepreneurship and technological development made it possible to come up with this platform. As former Erasmus students ourselves, we have been through the same experience. We know it can be difficult and stressful and therefore we want to help you.
Our project has been partly funded by an EU Regional Development fondation as well as through private investments. We made it to the final of the “Europioneers Entrepreneurs of the year awards” under the category “Startup of the year”. This was the cherry on top of our effort. We are also selected by Telefonica (second biggest phone company in the world) to develop our project. And we work with one of the main business accelerators in Europe to develop or business even more.
Our platform basically offers 4 kind of services.
We have an internship system with more than 3000 vacancies. It is also completely free for students. They can apply for vacancies and read reviews and comments from other students. On the other hand, companies can offer their vacancies on the website. They can pay for a package in order to promote their vacancy.
This is a new feature. Companies can buy the CV’s of students. It will make the process easier to find the right candidate for the position. In stead of waiting for the right candidate to apply, companies can be proactive towards candidates.
On our website, students will find unique city guides offering firsthand information for every Erasmus destination written by other students. These city guides provide information about where to live, how the transportation system works and important things to know. All this information has been combined in order to help students understand their new home.
Students can interact with other students. Maybe they are looking for someone who is going to the same city or who has the same questions about a certain topic. In any case, this will be helpful to plan their stay abroad.
We have collaborations with universities all over Europe and are constantly expanding our network. If you are interested in collaborating with us, you can do so in one of two ways:
• You can either send us a list of your students who require help, or direct your students to contact us. We will take care of them and help them either find the perfect flat, or land an lnternship. We will provide personalized service in order to make the process as stress free as possible.
• In terms of accommodation, there is absolutely no risk to your students, and they need not worry about scams or inaccurate listings. To find out more, read our safe booking policy here
• Normally, Universities publish a link in their international relations area or in their handbook so that students can easily find us when preparing for their stay abroad.
• We also send out an information package with flyers and posters so you have some material in your University to hand out to students.
• We can also put your information in the university area in every city guide in order to inform potential students about your university or courses.
Don’t hesitate to contact us in order to talk about the possibilities of a collaboration. We would like to welcome you as a partner and work together to help your students have a great time abroad! Contact our CMO at: firstname.lastname@example.org