- * Offered Salary 0 - 300 €
- * Career Level Undergraduate
- * Experience Less than 1 Year
- * Gender Other
- * Qualification Certificate
Hi all, if you are interested in travel, tourism, real estate, international business and/or Spanish and English languages AND an internship near Barcelona, Spain, then we are the company for you. We have various 3-6 months internships available throughout 2019 in our reservations, property care, accounting and admin departments.
1) Interior Design: We are looking for someone who can prepare a property to the standards required by our clients. This could include a complete overhaul of the furniture and design or simply re-stocking dishes. Applicant must LOVE shopping and have a European driving licence. English and basic Spanish language capabilities required.
2) Marketing: this position involves anything that the outside world views about our company including but not limited to: Soliciting, Monitoring and Answering Reviews/Testimonials from clients who stayed in our properties, Google listings/Property additions, Social Media, Website Updates, SEO, arranging competitions, interaction with bloggers, etc.
3) Property Care: This position is the heart of our operations. Ensuring we deliver on our obligations to our guests. Working closely with our maintenance, cleaning and operations teams to ensure each guest has a smooth stay. Includes coordinating property repairs and cleans, programming our guest app, creating property manuals, owner and guest contact and organisation, customer service, resolving client complaints. Conversational Spanish is required as well as English and French is helpful
4) Reservations: Assisting guests in finding their ideal property, aiding the current reservations staff with projects, communicating with guests, excellent customer service skills, working with our reservations software, preparing for client arrivals. English, French and basic Spanish language capabilities required.
5) Accounting, Rate Programming Administration: This position is for a numbers person. International accounting, invoicing, working with our company software, rate research and programming. English and basic Spanish language capabilities required. Proficient with numbers. Good skills for market investigation. Capacity to understand the fundamentals of a business. Attitude and team work is necessary
If interested please send your curriculum with the following details to email@example.com:
- a)Duration of internship and ideal dates
- b)Internship that you are interested in applying for.
Some comments from previous interns at our company:
Hey everyone! I want to thank each and every one of you for accepting me to be part of your family. And yes I am proud to call you my family, because that is how you made me feel. Thank you for all the great memories and for all the new things I’ve learned. – Elena, Greece
Catalunya Casas welcomed me by their beloved hospitality Each one of my colleagues are so unique and amazing in their own ways, but in common they treated the interns with all of their hearts, carefully, devotedly, friendly but also seriously. Throughout the internship, all of the staff, customers, or even the neighbor did teach me so many things, new knowledge, amazing experience, overwhelming adventure and will remain in my heart forever – Henryk Phat Chung, the bachelor degree student of Saimaa University of Applied Sciences, Finland.
Working at Catalunya Casas within Reservation and Accounting Departments has improved both my personal and work skills. Throughout this internship I have learned how to manage my time and multi-task. At Catalunya Casas everyone is really friendly and I feel like they are like family now. The entire team has really cared for me and helped to improve who I am as a person. I have learned to deal with problems and above all I am much more self-confident! – Aysenur, Turkey
I thought that I will be working in a villa renting company, but now I know that “Catalunya Casas” is not just a name of a company, it is a warning that you are entering a “casa” of a family where people share their mood, everyday events and experience. I want to thank you all for being a part of my journey, for making me feel welcome and for a friendly atmosphere. All in all – it was like a meteor – short, but memorable. – Gintare, Lithuania