- * Offered Salary 0 - 300 €
- * Career Level Undergraduate
Catalunya Casas is the second largest vacation rental agency in the Barcelona (Spain) area. We specialise in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) in Mallorca, Ibiza, and the Barcelona area. We pride ourselves on personalised unbiased vacation recommendations, unique (gastronomical, adventure, cultural) activities and exceptional service. Every summer during high season, we accommodate over 1000 guests per week. This summer we are searching for responsible interns to fill ‘Quality Controller’ positions. It is a new summer (June through September) full-time paid internship created to assure our quality standards are met in each of our villas before clients arrive to ensure customer satisfaction. An ideal opportunity for students looking for careers in hospitality, travel, tourism, and of course for any student searching for an internship where they can continually practice and improve their Spanish skills.
1) Responsible for general overall image of the property.
2) Retrieval of products/sheets/towels/work orders from the warehouse, and transporting cleaners to the designated properties.
3) Control of 3 checklists: Damages, Cleaning and Quality Control. Control and resolution of any checklist anomalies and communication with head of cleaning and head of maintenance.
a) Control of damages checklist: identifying damages to the property. Any damages to be photographed with description and sent to Property Care for investigation and resolution. Quality Controller responsible for follow up until resolution and replacement/repair of item to be delivered back to the property.
b) Cleaning check-list: Review to assure that the cleaners have cleaned correctly.
c) Quality control check-list: Missing items, restocking must be purchased in the moment and/or referred to Property Care for owner notification and immediate action with appropriate parte and invoicing instigated.
4) Knowledge of checklist initial requirements and supervision.
5) Responsible for resolution of all complaints from owners OR huespedes for each of their weekly properties
6) Deliver laundry/damages to the warehouse with appropriate tagging.
*Eye for detail and design
*Knowledge of Spanish language an asset