At Octoly, we think traditional advertising is dead. Smart brands don’t buy traditional media formats anymore! Instead, they’re all starting to leverage the voice and power of hundreds of real-life influencers. This is why we created the Octoly “Free Store”, a marketplace where thousands of YouTube and Instagram creators can get free products from the best and most innovative brands, in exchange for honest reviews & original content. We’re in a hurry, don’t loose time writing a Cover Letter 😉
In a little less than 2 years:
- We’re already the #1 influencer marketplace worldwide in terms of product placements – heading towards 150,000 reviews annually.
- We have launched in 3 countries (US, FR, ES), with 120 awesome clients on the supply side (Estée Lauder, L’Oréal Group, Sephora, Clarins…), and over 7,000 active creators on the demand side.
- We have built a team of 40 awesome people from France, Spain, Canada, the UK and the US.
- We have closed 2 funding rounds with top-tier VCs and received a sizable grant from the EU for our unique positioning and excellence in operations.
For a marketplace, the monitoring of operations and logistics is a crucial issue. We’re launching our platform in Germany and Italy, that’s why we’re looking for two project managers for operations and logistics to launch those countries. As a project manager, you’ll be collaborating closely with all Octoly teams, as well as with our clients and our logistics supplier. Your role will be to :
- Make the link between all the stakeholders involved in the gestion of client campaigns
- Be responsible of the good liquidity of the operations : Product receipt, inventory tracking, quality and quantity control, problem solving, etc.
- be in charge of the shipping and the tracking of orders
- Build and improve our internal processes