- * Offered Salary Unpaid
- * Career Level Undergraduate
- * Experience Fresh
- * Gender Female
- * Qualification Certificate
About the Business owner.
Cara International is a small home run family business consisting of a mother and a son who is twenty-one years.Daniel is studying German in Nuremberg in Germany and working remotely.Doriane is French girl who lives also in the house. She is completing her internship as a French teacher locally.We also have 3 very friendly jobs.
About the Business
Cara International is an Au Pair agency placing European au pairs in Ireland.Cara International has been in business for 17 years and has extensive business experience.
The owner is currently developing a training programme for au pairs in Ireland as part of her Masters in UNESCO Child and Family Research Centre in NUI Galway Ireland.
The intern will learn some of the following
- General Business Administration
- Human Resource skills -Matching families and au pairs
- Customer Service,
- Marketing and business development
- Policy and research
- Translating the website
- Marketing business in own country
- Intern requirements
- Self Motivated and willing to follow instructions
- Good levels of English and another EU Language.
- Legal right to work in Ireland such as EU passport holder or appropriate visa
- Must have Erasmus funding to support their stay.
- Interns will need their own laptop
About the House and Location
Here are details of house and accommodation.
Rent is €450 per month including light, heating, WiFi, Bin and water charges.
Interns buy their own food.
Advantages for interns
- Sourcing accommodation is a big problem especially in cities in Ireland and our cities are all experiencing a crisis in this situation.This option you live where you work.
- The house is very relaxed and interns have own living section with a room with TV for people to share.
- The house is outside the town about 10 KM.There are buses to and from the town a number of times per day and some lifts available.The current intern has brought her own car which has the advantage of going to visa all the more remote area and seaside locations.
- There are lots to do in local towns and Galway City just over 1 hr away.
- We can work around hours so that interns can have long weekends if they want to tour the country.
- We can accept friends together
- Please note there are limited places.
- Please email CV and Cover letter outlining what are exact date you are looking to work in Ireland
- Please outline your legal right to work in Ireland
- Please confirm you have Erasmus funding
- Please confirm that you will be medically covered to work in Irelan