- * Offered Salary 0 - 300 €
- * Career Level Undergraduate
- * Experience 2 Years
- * Gender Other
- * Qualification Certificate
If you are interested in tourism, real estate, international business and/or Spanish and English languages AND an internship near Barcelona, Spain, then we are the company for you. We have two x 3-6 months internships available immediately in our accounting and operations departments.
1) Property Care: This position is the heart of our operations. Ensuring we deliver on our obligations to our guests and property owners. Working closely with our maintenance and cleaning teams to ensure each guest has a smooth stay. Includes programming our guest app, creating property manuals, owner and guest contact and organisation, problem solving, customer service, resolving client complaints. Conversational Spanish is required as well as English and French is helpful. This is a fast paced, multi-tasking post and the successful applicant must have a fire in their bones and love problem solving!
2) Accounting, Rate Programming Administration: This position is for a numbers person. International accounting (invoicing, bank movements and income tracking), working with our company software, rate research and programming. English and basic Spanish language capabilities required.
If interested please send your curriculum with the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
a) Duration of internship and ideal dates
b) Internship that you are interested in applying for.
Some comments from previous interns at our company:
Hey everyone! I want to thank each and every one of you for accepting me to be part of your family. And yes I am proud to call you my family, because that is how you made me feel. Thank you for all the great memories and for all the new things I’ve learned. – Elena, Greece
Catalunya Casas welcomed me by their beloved hospitality Each one of my colleagues are so unique and amazing in their own ways, but in common they treated the interns with all of their hearts, carefully, devotedly, friendly but also seriously. Throughout the internship, all of the staff, customers, or even the neighbor did teach me so many things, new knowledge, amazing experience, overwhelming adventure and will remain in my heart forever – Henryk Phat Chung, the bachelor degree student of Saimaa University of Applied Sciences, Finland.
Working at Catalunya Casas within Reservation and Accounting Departments has improved both my personal and work skills. Throughout this internship I have learned how to manage my time and multi-task. At Catalunya Casas everyone is really friendly and I feel like they are like family now. The entire team has really cared for me and helped to improve who I am as a person. I have learned to deal with problems and above all I am much more self-confident! – Aysenur, Turkey
I thought that I will be working in a villa renting company, but now I know that “Catalunya Casas” is not just a name of a company, it is a warning that you are entering a “casa” of a family where people share their mood, everyday events and experience. I want to thank you all for being a part of my journey, for making me feel welcome and for a friendly atmosphere. All in all – it was like a meteor – short, but memorable. – Gintare, Lithuania