- * Offered Salary +1000
- * Career Level Graduate
- * Experience Fresh
- * Gender Other
- * Qualification Bachelor Degree
Internshipmapper is a recruitment agency that helps young adults to find an experience abroad.
Our partner is looking for enthusiastic graduates who can apply themselves and make an “impact”, learn quickly (with support of the management team) with an aim of expressing themselves / supporting their teams and adding value to the business as we continue with our European expansion.
We are looking to develop graduates into the next tier of management within the next 5-10 years. We are looking for people who are looking to adapt themselves and develop a long-term career, starting from grass-roots and developing their potential over the coming years within a young and entrepreneurial company. This role is well-suited to somebody willing to “get their hands dirty” and seek to understand the components of the business as they develop over the coming years.
We require Language skilled graduates to support our expansion into Europe. This role aims to harness your language skills as well as give graduates a chance to develop their educational backgrounds through practice and mentorship.
Key responsibilities will involve:
– Adding value to operation Supporting the management team and improvements in the business
– Take broad analysis of operation and focus on specific elements as required / necessary
– Taking ownership of new projects in the pursuance of new business and development
– Look into exception processes and minimise likelihood of failure(s) – i.e. Root Cause Analysis / Data Analysis and implementation
– Become an expert in all areas of the business to be able to implement any changes/solutions where/whenever needed
– Be responsible for Specific Countries and all tasks linked to them
Skills required are:
– Good Interpersonal Communication Skills
– Ability to work in a cosmopolitan team
– Creative and analytical ability – Bring energy, ideas to grow the business
– A pragmatic approach
– Problem-solving ability
– Decision making ability
– Tenaciousness IT proficiency – Analyze raw data to turn it into a usable source
– Adaptability/Flexibility Desire to progress within a meritocratic and entrepreneurial environment
Degree disciplines considered; Industrial/manufacturing/Logistics nature/Marketing/Commercial/Administration
IT Skills; Excel (Pivot table, formulas, Macros), VBA, Access / SQL, Report Queries etc.