- * Offered Salary Unpaid
- * Career Level Undergraduate
- * Experience Fresh
- * Gender Female
- * Qualification Bachelor Degree
Turkey’sleading English-language advertising agency, WordSmith Advertising, is lookingfor a talented, energetic, fast-learning young professional to support theteam. The candidate must be self-motivated, have a passion for marketingcommunications, eager to take responsibility and complete real-world projects. Thisis a full-time internship position and candidates must commit to a minimum three-monthand preferably six-month internship. Erasmus / da Vinci candidates welcome.
The ideal candidate:
– Has recently pursued a University or Advanced degree. Previous internshipexperience preferred.
– Has the ability to adapt in a fast-changing environment that requires a highdegree of multi-tasking.
– Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills.
– Has the capacity to develop creative, cutting edge ideas.
– Is a hard-working, proactive, self-starter able to take the initiative andcomplete projects.
– Has strongcomputer skills, especially PowerPoint and/or Keynote.
Responsibilities will include:
– Managing and monitoring Facebook, Twitter and other social media channels
– Preparing & researching new business prospects and opportunities
– Supporting the account and creative teams
– Liaisingwith our AMIN Network partners
-Willingness to travel in Turkey and abroad is a plus
Interested candidates please send your CV along with a cover letter stating whyyou would be great at this job. Qualified candidates will have the opportunityto contact former interns.
WordSmithAdvertising / AMIN Turkey is a full-service advertising agency serving a rangeof multinational and Turkish clients in industries ranging from retail tologistics, industry and technology. Providing cutting-edge strategy andcreative, WordSmith has a strong new business and client retention. As theTurkish member of AMIN Worldwide, a global network of leading independentagencies, WordSmith serves clients internationally and is active not only inTurkey but also in North Africa, the Caucasus and Central Asia.