Our colleague is an exclusive hostel, based in Barcelona city center. They are customer oriented which is really important for them as well as customer care and guest relations. The Hostel is equipped with a stylish, modern and vintage rooms for all travellers. It’s a hostel full of life where style and glamour combine with a fresh, fun and crazy twist!
– Check in and check out.
– Collect payments.
– Social media and visual communication management.
– Keep updated the Social Media platforms (taking pictures and adding to the platform)
– Welcoming guests and giving general information about the city.
– Giving guests all information about Hostel regulations, explaining Hostel facilities to arriving guests
– Promoting and informing the guests about daily/weekly activities.
– Helping to develop hostel events.
– Receiving feedback and complaints
– Administration tasks: booking, reservations, emails, calls, etc.
– English good level.
– Other language is a plus
– Open-minded, social and respectful.
– Minimum of 3 months
– Half board (breakfast and dinner)
Apply in https://apply.spain-internship.com