- * Offered Salary Unpaid
- * Career Level Masters degree
- * Experience Less than 1 Year
- * Gender Male
- * Qualification Master’s Degree
RETE EUROPEA DELL’INNOVAZIONE (REDINN) is a Italian high growth knowledge intensive company, specialized in Innovation Management strategies. The purpose of REDINN is to disseminate scientific results by providing a wide range of communications services. REDINN s team is young, multilingual and multinational and it is composed of graphic designers, web developers, communication experts, audio-visual producers, journalists and project managers.
Redinn is responsible to manage and execute different communication and dissemination activities within European research related projects for the EU Programmes. Based on the experience, REDINN gives support to research partners in EU project consortia, for raising awareness to target stakeholders and the public at large.
The main areas of competence are: media campaigns and press relations; events, workshops and seminars organisation; graphic design; marketing communication; internet site developments; consultancy in European projects in the communication sector; training modules; impact assessment.
The company is producing several information tools in order to support the results and make the communication be valuable, effective and appropriate, in various research areas such as food, science and comunication energy, environment, health, ICT, social sciences. REDINN is working at EU level with worldwide partners, with a focus on Middle East and Latin America.
The internship will be located withinREDINN office in Rome and is for a period from 4-6 months up to 9 months. The intern will be proposed to:
- Draft press releases, articles and newsletters
- Contact media and journalists to distribute communication material
- Assist in updating mailing list of journalists contacts
- Support in the organisation of project events and workshops
- Assist in updating the projects websites and social media
- Prepare ongoing EU projects communication materials and reports
- Make interviews to EU researchers and report about scientific topics
- Support in the organisation of press conferences
- Help with a broad range of communications tasks supporting the work of the Project Managers
- Assist in drafting new communication project proposals for the Horizon2020
English mother tongue or very good knowledge
Communication/ journalism studies
Good drafting skills and attention to details
Good team player but also capable of working independently
MS Computer Skills
Pro-active and dynamic
Second language (preferable Spanish or Italian)
Knowledge of European Projects
Interest/ knowledge of new media and web design
Terms and conditions
The work will be executed within REDINN’s premises in Rome from 09:30 until 18:30 Monday to Friday with a one hour break for lunch. REDINN meets local health and safety requirements for the intern. The intern will be entitled to regular national bank holidays. The internship is unpaid; nevertheless some reimbursement of costs can be discussed.