Why you should never visit Slovakia. Ever.
Discover along this blog article 29 good reasons to not go in Slovakia. After this reading, we are convinced that you will never set a foot in Slovakia!
1. Slovakia is really not beautiful
Bratislava Main Square, Christmas market
2. Especially not the nature
Mill in Kvačianska Valley
3. It has literally nothing to offer
Banská Štiavnica Calvary
4. No breathtaking places
Domica cave, Rožňava
5. No history
Spiš castle, the 6th biggest castle in the world
6. And definitely no beautiful landscapes
The High Tatras
7. Beautiful animals live only in the ZOOs
A wild fox, Pieniny
8. Because the country doesn’t have its traditional ones
Tatra Chamois, which is living only in the Tatras
9. The countryside is so boring
A small church in Drážovce, Nitra
10. And gets even more boring in the winter
Veľký Rozsutec mountain, Žilina
11. Not to mention the spring, of course
The High Tatras
12. It sucks since the country doesn’t have a sea
The Liptov Dam, Liptovský Mikuláš
13. And it has no traditions…
A traditional slovak festival, Čičmany
14. …nor interesting museums
Vlkolínec museum – a traditional vilage,World Heritage site, Ružomberok
15. It just grew out of nothing
The Altar of Master Paul of Levoča, 16th century, the biggest wooden altar in the world
16. The cities are just so ugly!
Unesco World Heritage, Bardejov
17. Not interesting at all
St. Elisabeth’s Cathedral, Košice
18. You can just feel the communism everywhere
Bratislava Castle, Bratislava
19. Really nothing to see
Main Square, Kremnica, one of the oldest Mints in the world
20. Especially not in Bratislava. Everyone hates Bratislava. You too. Start hating. Now.
Bratislava’s Old Town with an overview of the St. Michael’s Gate, a former part of the city’s fortification
21. And by the way – the country has really terrible castles…Terrible!
Orava Castle, Oravský Podzámok
22. Just ugly
Trenčín Castle, Trenčín
23. Mainly this one
Bojnice Castle, Bojnice
24. As well as the women..
Lomnický Štít, High Tatras
25. …and the food
A traditional slovak garlic soup served in a crispy bread
26. Really bad
Traditional slovak types of cheese, such as Oštiepok, Korbáčik or Parenica
27. Everything is just boring, sad and ugly
Špania Dolina, a Valley in Banská Bystrica
28. They will all just rob you anyway…even the animals
A squirrel in a park, Nitra
29. There is no point in visiting Slovakia…Why anyone does it?
Only to see all of this beauty. And in case you didn’t see it till now, this is definitely the best time to do it!