- * Offered Salary 700 -1000
- * Career Level Graduate
- * Experience Less than 1 Year
- * Gender Other
- * Qualification Bachelor Degree
Our collaborator is a primary school chain based all over Spain. They have opened exciting teaching assistance positions for motivated candidates with a “can do” attitude and with English as a native standard level. The schools are well-established and accredited institutions, being officially recognized by the Spanish governement. They are seeking to expand their multinational and energetic team of assistants by welcoming a dynamic and enthusiastic undergraduate or recent graduate student with previous teaching experience. In this internship you will have the opportunity to develop your teaching skills by learning with experienced teachers and interact with spanish students, improving as well your spanish skills.
Assisting classes for optimal results
Aiding students with aspects such as pronunciation and grammar
Enriching the students’ knowledge in the English culture and values
Facilitating activities such as group tasks.
- Native standard level of English
- Studies need to be related to education or the Spanish language
- Previous teaching experience. Preferably preceding working with children experience
- Spanish health insurance and coverage for you whole stay
- Educational and career plan.
- Being able to provide a training agreement.
- Education or similar studies are a plus.
- Eager to learn and interested in a teaching career.
- Minimum stay 10 months.
- 2016 – 2017 academic year: 1st October 2019 until 31st May 2020
- The internship is 32 hours per week.
The schools are based in Madrid, Barcelona, Zaragoza, Ávila , La Coruña etc and others.
Your destination will be confirmed once you have been accepted into the program.