- * Offered Salary Unpaid
- * Career Level Undergraduate
- * Experience Fresh
- * Gender Other
- * Qualification Bachelor Degree
Short internship description:
Barcelona has a vibrant nightlife and events are hosted daily, if you’re looking for an internship program in the leisure management industry this is your chance !
We are looking for young and motivated interns who have language skills to join this internship program. This internship is for those interested in developing and enhancing practical skills or who want to gain new ones. During this internship, you will have hands-on experience in sales in-person, public relations, marketing, customer service and promotions. As an Intern, you will hold a temporary position within the company, with an emphasis on training & be gathering practical experience in sales & service operations.
• Assisting tickets sales department;
• Developing new marketing strategies for sales promotion;
• Develop new methods of customer interaction and sales propositions;
• Participate in daily and weekly sales/career development training sessions;
• Educational background in business studies;
• Good communication skills;
• Excellent strategic and creative thinking capabilities;
• Ability to plan, organize and complete multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Knowledge, skills, and competencies to be acquired by the end of the traineeship (expected Learning Outcomes):
• Acquisition of sales skills and knowledge;
• Develop personal growth and mind dynamics;
• Effective public communication skills;
• Future employment opportunity.