- * Offered Salary 300 - 500
- * Career Level Others
- * Experience Less than 1 Year
- * Gender Other
- * Qualification Certificate
Syneidis is a growing cybersecurity Startup based in Barcelona, Spain. We are developing a web app and mobile app that offers an easy-to-use solution to store and share information securely, for corporate and personal purposes. We already have apps in production with users, and are constantly improving it and developing new features based on users’ feedbacks and our own tech roadmap.
We are currently offering internship positions to students who are interested in the area of programming. They will have the opportunity to develop the frontend and backend development of web and mobile apps.
The technological stack of the project (current and projected) consists of the following technologies: (students only need to have knowledge of some of them)
Firebase (Auth, Database, Storage, Analytics and Crashlytics)
ReactJS / React Native + Webpack
Android SDK (Java)
Tasks will be: (depending on the student’s knowledge and areas of interest)
– Implementation of logic for functionalities of the presentation layer (front-end)
– Implementation of logic in the business layer and API (back-end)
– Support to the vanilla EcmaScript refactoring project towards ReactJS
– Layout and styling
– Creation of unit tests for backend and frontend, end-to-end tests with Mocha and Chai, CI/CD
– Improvements to Mobile App (Android) and if interested, contributing to first iOS version
They will become familiar with the productivity and teamwork tools used in the project such as Atlassian products (JIRA, Bitbucket), Slack, Google Apps, Zeplin, Moqups; and learn how infrastructure providers work (especially with AWS Elastic Cloud 2 and Google Cloud).
In addition, they will enjoy a multicultural and young team.